Over seven & a half hours of videos teaching you THEORY AND PRACTICAL EXERCISES to rehabilitate:
- Common forms of back pain and how to progress from floor exercises to dynamic core strengthening exercises.
Leg Injuries/Anterior Knee Pain
- How the biomechanics of the pelvis and the core can cause lower limb injuries and random knee pain.
- Implement your knowledge of healing phases to rehab quad strains and tears.
- Learn biomechanics during running and how to fix the most hamstring tears and make them more robust than before injury.
Knee Ligament Injuries
- MCL/ACL injury rehab. Learn The Lunge Matrix and what "The Empty Room Principle" is with exercises demonstrated to gradually stress and improve knee ligaments.
- Learn how the biomechanics of the calf, ankle and hip work together to rehab and prevent re-injury.
Achilles Pain and Injuries
- How to rehabilitate a tendon and the specific bio-mechanical demands the achilles needs to endure to deliver high level performance.
Ankle Ligament Injuries
- Understand the most vulnerable position for the ankle and utilise your new knowledge of The Lunge Matrix Exercises, adapted for the ankle instability and sprains.
- Learn the connecting biomechanics of the shoulder and the trunk/spine together. From there learn how to target and activate the correct muscles to regain mobility, strength and power around the shoulder.