The push up is relatively simple exercise, but here are a few tips to make it a lot more beneficial to your workouts.
• Keep your neck in line with your spine. Your body should form a straight line from your head to your feet.
• Draw your shoulders back, away from your ears and towards your feet. Engage your back muscles by trying to squeeze your shoulder blades together.
• Try to pull your hands towards your feet by clenching your core. This will help keep your back flat and torso stable.
• Inhale on the way down, breathe out as you come up. This will help you contract your muscles and keep your core strong.
• Lift the body as one unit. Do not let any muscles relax at the bottom of the push-up.
@thephysicaltrainingcompany #theptcblog #pushup @menshealthmiddleeast